D6.6 provides a first outline on the planned collaboration and synergies between the EU H2020 projects CHE and VERIFY. The document therefore provides the plans in the following areas:
- Interaction with inventory agencies & DG CLIMA
- Input to international programmes and society
- Sharing of CHE nature runs and feedback from VERIFY.
- VERIFY CIF – test bed for future Copernicus service and use in CHE
- Estimation of CH4 emissions in VERIFY
- VERIFY input to CHE Strategic Research Agenda documents and vice versa
- Coordinated planning of project meetings
- Participation in advisory boards
These synergetic opportunities have been agreed between the two projects and any future new opportunities for collaboration will be included in future versions of this document.